TOEFL Coaching Academy: The Test of English as a Foreign Language is used to measure the ability of non-native English speakers.
The maximum score is 120 but 90+ is considered good.
Types of TOEFL
- Paper-based test exam (PBT)
- Computer-based exam (CBT)
- Internet-based exam (IBT)
Tips for Learning TOEFL?
- The candidate who has trouble in TOEFL
- Set a goal score
- Set a time frame for your preparation
- Personalize your level of Knowledge.
- Work on your weakness in the exam module.
- Always do concentrate on what you don’t know rather than what you know.
Though TOEFL is not an easy exam to prepare for the candidate who already have good proficiency in their language and who were native speakers of the English language as well.